From light and bright whites to rosé and cider, your new favorite glass awaits. Summer time calls for easy-drinking, refreshing bottles. Taste through the suggested wines below and explore this Light & Brights Pairing Guide for the ultimate summer day.
Winery Events & Offerings
Winery Summer Wine Bundles:
- Sip into summer with 4 refreshing wines, discounted to $78. Pack includes: 2020 Grüner Veltliner, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2020 Albariño, 2020 Rosé
- Three of our warm weather tasting room favorites to get you ready for summer sipping! $70 retail, $85 value. Includes: 2021 Five Forks, 2021 Rosé, 2021 Pur
Find events happening through the end of June.
Virginia Wine has partnered with trade partners across the state to help bring Virginia’s summer wines to your glass for easy sipping on the patio, by the pool or at a cookout this season. Visit these featured establishments to stock up on favorites to last through the summer and enter to win a Virginia Wine summer essentials giveaway.
- Arrowine & Cheese
- Cork & Fork DC
- Crystal City Wine
- Crystal Palate Wine & Gourmet
- Greenwood Grocery
- L’Auberge Provencale
- Les Cochons d’Or
- Leek & Thistle
- Market Street Wine
- Olde Virginia Gourmet & Gifts, Inc
- Once Upon a Vine
- Shula’s Steak House- Richmond
- The Apple House Restaurant & Gift Shop
- The Vine & Leaf
- The Virginia Farmhouse
- Wegmans Food Markets Charlottesville
- Westside Produce & Provisions
- Wine Guild of Charlottesville
How to Drink Pink
Fill your glass with Virginia rosés all summer long. This year, National Rosé Day is on June 11— the perfect occasion to drink pink.
- Read the Guide to Pairing Virginia Rosé
- Discover more on the Virginia Wine blog
- Listen to our Pink Soiree Playlist
- Open your favorite Virginia Rosé