April 27, 2023
Spring Has Sprung: Explore Virginia’s Wine Country
As the weather continues to warm and signs of spring are evident in the vineyard, it’s the perfect time to plan a trip to Virginia’s picturesque wineries and get a taste of their exquisite wines. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day in wine country, special events, or a chance to explore and earn rewards, Virginia wine country has something for everyone. Here are some of the #vawine happenings this season.
If you’re looking for something unique to do in Virginia wine country this spring, you’re in luck!
- Monticello Wine Week & Awards: These events offera dynamic wine experience in the Monticello AVA. Taking place May 2nd-14th, the celebrations include the Monticello Cup Awards, a Sparkling Brunch, Gold Medal Tasting, and the White Wine Showcase.
- Mother’s Day Special Events: Celebrate Mother’s Day weekend in Virginia Wine Country with a variety of special events happening around the state. View events.
- Virginia Wine Love Weekend: Wine enthusiasts are invited to join meet-ups at wineries across the state on May 13-14. Each participating winery will offer a unique spin on the event, including special tastings, winery tours, food pairings, live music, and discounts on wine purchases.
- Comparative Tastings: Revalation Vineyards is bringing top wines from across the state together for a comparative tasting series featuring prominent Virginia varietals. The series begins on May 20th with a Tannat tasting, followed by a Cabernet Franc tasting on June 10th and Petit Manseng featured on June 24th.
- View all upcoming events.
Explore and Earn
If you’re looking for a unique way to explore Virginia Wine Country, check out the Gold Medal Wine Trail. By visiting the participating wineries and collecting check-ins, you can earn prizes and enter to win a monthly giveaway package.
With so much to see and do in Virginia wine country this season, start planning your next adventure to experience all the region has to offer.
More Virginia Wine Stories
March 7, 2023
The Ultimate Guide to the Gold Medal Wine Trail
A Passport to Virginia’s Best Wines Virginia is home to over 300 wineries spread across 10 distinct regions, offering endless opportunities for #vawine lovers to explore. For a narrowed-down curation […]Read More
June 21, 2022
Your Guide to Planning the Ultimate Virginia Wine Getaway
Summer is officially here and that means vacations, extended weekends and special excursions with friends and family. From planning your winery stops to setting up top-notch lodging and food experiences […]Read More
May 3, 2021
Give the Gift of Virginia Wine this Mother’s Day
We all owe an extra nod of gratitude to the moms in our lives. Follow this guide to decide how to shower your moms with Virginia Wine this Mother’s Day. […]Read More